Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2022, 08:41 AM   #1

1979 31' Sovereign
Currently Looking...
Thompsons station , Tennessee
79 Sovereign Fan Replacement

Hello everyone. I am currently remodeling a 1979 sovereign. It has three ceiling fan vents and I want to replace them with modern ceiling vent fans. I would like to replace the front and the rear with new fan/vents and the one closest to the air-conditioning with just a skylight type without a vent or fan in it. Can someone please direct me to the correct modern Fans that will fit directly into these not so square rounded off corner ceiling holes or if there is a process I need to go through to remove the current mounting holes in the ceilings to allow installation of the modern fans and skylight. Thank you very much.
Andrew 6159823345
Knuckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sovereign

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search