Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2021, 08:35 AM   #1
New Member
1980 20' Caravelle
Wamego , Kansas
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 1
What is this called and where can I get replacement?

I'm replacing a few things on my "new" 1980 20' Caravelle. Some of my windows are missing this furry stuff that blocks the breeze from coming in. I don't know what it's called to look up to get replacements. Anyone know??
AND how hard is it to replace?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5940.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	343.3 KB
ID:	392942   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5938.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	220.8 KB
ID:	392943  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5944.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	220.4 KB
ID:	392944  
Shan Delee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 08:45 AM   #2
Rivet Master
2020 23' Flying Cloud
2019 22' Sport
Sebastian , Florida
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1,233
Search on Amazon for "bug seal" or "weatherstrip". See what matches your trailer's existing strip. I'm sure many RV shops carry it as well.
(That man in that tiny can)
(Same man, Bigger can)
GetawA-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 08:55 AM   #3
Rivet Master
CBWELL's Avatar
1994 34' Excella
Warren , Manitoba
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,242
Out of Doors Mart sells it, called "fuzzy seal". It is sold per foot. Easy to replace
ACI #7394
2012 GMC 2500 HD Duramax Denali
1994 Excella 34'
1987 Limited 34', 1976 31', 1976 Argosy 22' Gone to new homes
Hensley Hitch
CBWELL is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is this light called? Where can I find a replacement? 1975 Argosy 20' npm5031 Exterior Restoration Forum 1 10-19-2019 08:18 PM
Missing knob - where can I get one and what is it called? Doc Foster 2011 - 2015 International 2 05-30-2016 03:43 PM
What is this Black Water Connection called, and where can I find a cap? StevieB Waste Systems, Tanks & Totes 20 02-21-2015 07:23 AM
What is the "rain channel" over windows and doors actually called? Rob&Julie Windows & Screens 3 01-19-2012 08:26 PM
What is this thing called and where do I buy a new one? jimmieanna Waste Systems, Tanks & Totes 13 06-20-2011 09:46 PM

Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.