Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-05-2006, 12:06 PM   #1

1975 27' Overlander
Browns Mills , New Jersey
Davesgirl

Hello we live in New Jersey and would like to meet other people with Airstreams. We have a 1975 Overlander and we just love it.WE do need a curbside window and gasket the # in our book is 371141 & 365001 if anyone could help us out please get back to us.We would also like to know of any Air stream camp grounds.Thank You Dave & Marianne of Browns Mills N.J.
davesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 12:16 PM   #2

1975 27' Overlander
Browns Mills , New Jersey
1975 Overlander

Hello we live in New Jersey we would like to meet other Airstream people in the area.We Live in Browns Mills so if anyone is in the area please Email us.
We also are looking for a Wing Window Curbside #in our book is 371141 for the window and 365001 for the gasket Other then that our camper is in great shape for it's age.We just love it and would like to camp with other Air stream Fans Thank You For any help any one can give us and hoping to meet new friends Marianne & Dave
davesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 12:28 PM   #3
Rivet Monster

1975 31' Sovereign
1980 31' Excella II
Sprung Leak , North Carolina
Hi Marianne,
Welcome to the Forums

I don't live very close to NJ...and only get thru there about once every 5 or 6 years
You should be able to order the window and the gasket thru a local Airstream Dealer, but be prepared for sticker shock. They aren't cheap I order from www.outofdoorsmart.com in Colfax, NC all the time. They are great to deal with and will ship stuff if you need them to.

Aaron
WBCCI #XXXX AIR #2495
Why are we in this basket...and where are we going
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 02:29 PM   #4
Argosy/Airstream since 79

1989 29' Excella
Newport , Oregon
Hi Marianne and Dave!
Welcome to the forums.

The Airstream campgrounds operate thru the WBCCI. Here's a couple of links:

Go to www.wbcci.org, then click on suggested links...you'll find a list of WBCCI units that operate their own campgrounds.

We stay several times a year at the Washington unit located near Olympia, Washington. Their website is www.waunitwb.com , and they have a lot of links, too. I think some of the clubs rent to members only (membership info is available at the WBCCI link above), and others rent to anyone with an Airstream.

Good luck, and happy traveling!

jim
OreExcella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 03:40 PM   #5
Rivet Master

1977 31' Sovereign
1963 26' Overlander
1989 34' Excella
Johnsburg , Illinois
"Airstream Campgrounds"

Some "Airstream campgrounds" were actually WBCCI campgrounds but have dropped the WBCCI restriction. Tera Smith published a directory of them (which I have an old edition). Some have gone over to accepting (like Travelers Rest) any brand but are predominately Airstream. Jersey Shorehaven is listed in my book as being on Cape May 17 miles south of Incherchange 17 of the Garden State Parkway. Go west on Ocean View and right on Seaville Avenue. turn left on South Dennis Rd. for about 2 1/2 miles. She also lists Brook-N-Wood Family campground in Elizaville, NY and Land Yacht Harbor of Tusten in Tusten NY. In your area. Not sure whether the status on any of these. You could talk the the membership chairman from the New Jersey WBCCI local. I'm sure he could be of assistance.
dwightdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 03:43 PM   #6
Rivet Master

GREETINGS Marianne ( and Dave)

You live pretty close to South Jersey R.V.. They specialize in Airstreams.
They are located on Rte 40.
I'll see you late August at The Delaware Valley Bluegrass Festival in Woodstown, N.J..
mandolindave is offline   Reply With Quote