Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Electronics & Connectivity > Computers, Internet & Satellite
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-10-2021, 05:52 PM   #1

2021 30RB Classic
Show Low , Arizona
ATT sign up on 2021 Classic with Rebate

We took delivery on a 2021 Classic 30 in mid-September. We are just getting around to activating the 12-month 100GB "Adventure" plan with AT&T. I spent 3 hours on the phone with ATT this morning and all reps are clueless. I need to set up an account with ATT and I assume prepay for a year with 100GB. This should qualify me with the $325 rebate from Airstream. I logged onto att.com/airstream to sign up but could only find monthly plans.
ATT sent me around their tree, Car Connect, Direct TV, Wineguard, Wi-Fi Ranger, and Airstream Tech support. Their reps don't seem to understand what I need. The Airstream Tech was frustrated as he has had multiple calls and no way to fix the issues as Airstream does not provide the service.
Has anyone had any success in getting the "Adventure plan" and how did you do it? I told myself that I would not give in but after 3 hours, I was done...
Steve
Exseedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 06:52 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2022 23' International
Seabeck , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exseedman View Post
We took delivery on a 2021 Classic 30 in mid-September. We are just getting around to activating the 12-month 100GB "Adventure" plan with AT&T. I spent 3 hours on the phone with ATT this morning and all reps are clueless. I need to set up an account with ATT and I assume prepay for a year with 100GB. This should qualify me with the $325 rebate from Airstream. I logged onto att.com/airstream to sign up but could only find monthly plans.

ATT sent me around their tree, Car Connect, Direct TV, Wineguard, Wi-Fi Ranger, and Airstream Tech support. Their reps don't seem to understand what I need. The Airstream Tech was frustrated as he has had multiple calls and no way to fix the issues as Airstream does not provide the service.

Has anyone had any success in getting the "Adventure plan" and how did you do it? I told myself that I would not give in but after 3 hours, I was done...

Steve

I know they recently stopped offering it. When they stopped offering the unlimited plan even those who already had equipment couldn’t get it (if you hadn’t activated before they cancelled you were out of luck). It’s interesting that no one has said sorry that’s not available any more and that they all seem confused. Maybe you will get lucky and manage to get it anyway?
Fox-trot is offline   Reply With Quote