Old 02-22-2020, 02:05 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

2020 25' Globetrotter
Malibu , California
Missing little piggy?

2020 25 GT and trying to set up satellite. Manual says sat pre-wire is under blue ray in upper cabinet and has power and coax cable. Nope

Bundle of wires coming into the cabinet and all are connected. There is no coax or any power connection for sat box. Anyone find them? I unscrewed the component boxes so I could see and feel for the pre-wire. Maybe Ohio did not pull them through?
Garfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 03:04 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2020 27' International
Tuttle , Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfish View Post
2020 25 GT and trying to set up satellite. Manual says sat pre-wire is under blue ray in upper cabinet and has power and coax cable. Nope

Bundle of wires coming into the cabinet and all are connected. There is no coax or any power connection for sat box. Anyone find them? I unscrewed the component boxes so I could see and feel for the pre-wire. Maybe Ohio did not pull them through?
Just went through this in my new 27 International. Had to unscrew side panel next to the Blue ray box ( having removed the blue ray box and pulled it to the side). Very carefully pulled out panel enough to look and fish around without disconnecting electrical hook up. There is a jumble of cables and the satellite cable was in there. It was even labeled. I don't know whether they don't pull it on through so it's actually under the blue ray box, or it pulls back in transit. Once I found it, it was easy to thread through with the other cables.
Don't know about your power connection. My satellite hooks directly to the receiver. If you have a booster, you should be able to hook it up and leave it under the blue ray box.
Also, if you're planning on hooking up the blue ray and the satellite at the same time, good luck. On the International, there are two lines out and one is HDMI and the other UTP (like a phone). I had no luck finding a splitter with the correct outgoing connections. I'm just going to switch out the blue ray and the satellite on the intake side.
M. Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:08 PM   #3
4 Rivet Member

2020 25' Globetrotter
Malibu , California
Wondered if in fact it was behind that cover. I won’t use dvd so will just pull it out if I can find it. Fools, why not pull it through?
Garfish is offline   Reply With Quote