Old 04-05-2020, 04:15 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2020 25' Flying Cloud
Chula Vista , California
JL Audio 2020 FC

How can I get the Subwoofer to turn back on? While attempting to set up my JL audio I somehow turned off the subwoofer.. I downloaded the operators manual (useless by the way) and played with it for a couple hours. Got the sub to come on but lost the front and rear speakers. Got the speakers back but lost the Sub again.

And can I install a CD player to the JL? I don't use my phone or other storage devices for my music.

I'm ready to toss it and install the radio from my Chevy truck. It plays CD and Cassettes. (Yep still have those lol)
Oreg52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off