Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-17-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2007 25' Safari SS SE
Vaporville , Confusion
Accessing wiring to tv

2007 Safari SE. The TV has a power cable running to it along with the typical A/V wiring harness. I need to access the other side of the wall, basically where the fridge is, and where this harness seems to go through the wall to. I cannot for the life of me figure out how though. I tried taking the couch apart (Hopefully TropicGal doesnt read this post) and getting at it from underneath the fridge. My head is too big to fit up into these tiny holes to see if what I am looking for is up there. I want to remove the 12V power supply, and unplug it. In addition, I would like to add some cabling, and run it back to the area where the CD changer is. I want to try to make this all look as clean as possible. I have removed all the sheet metal screws that I am brave enough to, got the couch to move a little bit, so running the wire along and back to the back might be doable. I THINK I need to remove the fridge, but I dont know how hard that is, and if I need help to do it. Anyone have any ideas?
TropicGuy is offline   Reply With Quote