Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Interior Restoration Forum > General Appliance Topics
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-21-2002, 03:21 AM   #21
Cat
4 Rivet Member

Mukilteo , Washington
Send a message via Yahoo to Cat
Craig...

I will do it tomorrow...late late late..
thanks for reminding me....and I'll also comment on the sink covers... I think what I'll tell you will make it for ya...

......Cat
P.S. I was very pleased to read our "newbie" Jody has decided to keep his appliances. I think he'll be very glad he did.
Old 07-21-2002, 08:27 PM   #22
3 Rivet Member

1969 27' Overlander
, Michigan
Jody,

Responding to your original post .. I would not remove the appliances. That's what makes a travel trailer nice. Just spent a night in rustic state forest campgound on Lake Michigan. Walked to the lake, watched the sun set, bbq's and cooked rice on the stove for a nice dinner, then took a hot shower to get the bug spray off, enjoyed a couple cold brews out of the fridge. Not bad for rustic camping eh?

If you decide to go ahead, I'd be interested in your 8 track. Also, may be interested in your range and gas oven, the 345 only has the electric microwave and convection oven, I refuse to run the generator to keep the pancakes warm in the morning ..

Send me a personal message on the forum.

Jim
JW84345 is offline   Reply With Quote