Old 10-29-2017, 08:11 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1967 26' Overlander
1972 31' Sovereign
Cleveland , Ohio
1973 Sovereign Appliances

Hey! I'm brand new to the group. I bought a 1967 Overlander a few months ago to use as a studio (I run a design firm), and recently decided to give up my 2,000 sqf apartment in order to live in a 72 Sovereign 31. Life changes are happening.

Anyway, I now have this Sovereign with a severely broken back. With the Overlander, I had to have a brand new frame built from scratch and transferred the shell to the new frame. I'm going to have to do this with the Sovereign now. The cabinets and rolling doors and all that have been painted (poorly) so they're less than desirable I think, but the gas range, oven, microwave, air conditioner, and fridge are all in pretty good condition. As part of the renovation, I'm updating all of these appliances.

Which brings me to my question. Is there any value in these appliances? Do you think I should clean them up and try to sell them, or just bin them? Any of you need a 40-year-old stove? The Overlander was a complete write-off since it had been sitting for decades. Nothing in it was salvageable. It'd seem like a waste to gut the Sovereign like I did the Overlander.

Thanks!

n

helloimnolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:38 AM   #2
Rivet Master

1974 27' Overlander
Baltimore , Maryland
You can post them on the classifieds, but I did not find any takers for mine.
TheGreatleys is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
sovereign