Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-25-2020, 09:47 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1976 31' Sovereign
Round Rock , Texas
Upgrading Univolt on 76 Sovereign

Hi,

My trailer has the 12V power distribution panel and power supply behind the Magic Chef stove/oven.

It is accessible on a small sliding door near main entrance. Someone replaced the original power panel and supply with a huge power supply.

I need to rewire and I am looking for a Univolt distribution panel. Anyone got advice on how to find a simple distribution panel and power supply? I would love it if someone has an old univolt panel I can use.

See picture.

1967 VW Camper Van
1976 31' Sovereign RB Twin Airstream.
pjpalm1964 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sovereign

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off