I am in the middle of a shell off restoration and am currently planning my electrical and have a couple questions around which monitoring components are needed.
At a high level below are a list of some of the components I am going to use:
- Lifeline AGM batteries - 220 ah
- Victron Multiplus 12/3000 Inverter Charger
- Victron BlueSolar MPPT 100|50 (12/24-50A) Charge Controller
- What Victron monitoring components do I need?
- If I went with the Victron Color Control GX Monitor do I need any of the below. If so, why?:
- Battery Monitor BMV-702
- MPPT Control Monitor
- Digital Multi Control 200/200A GX
- Can the Victron Color Control GX control the Inverter? (e.g. Turn off /on / charge only)
Thanks in advance!