Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-01-2018, 10:24 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1991 29' Excella
Colorado , Colorado
Power Source Battery Charger / Power Supply

I have a 1991 Airstream Excella - 2nd owner

My Todd Engineering PC-50 Power Source Battery Charger / Power Supply has a dead short. When plugged into my Airstream it pops the GFI breaker in the RV.

I tested the unit with a meter and it has a dead short inside - being a sealed unit I'm not going to go inside

I am looking for a recommendation on a replacement unit....I called my local Airstream Dealer and they suggested to call Airstream for a part number - LOL - what the Dealer supposed to do?

Anyhow I thought I'd ask for real world experiences and suggestions from this group...
T Reno is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off