Parasitic Current Drain?
Hi all. I have a 2014 Interstate EXT. I had it in the shop for the last 3 days. I turned the battery switch off when I dropped it off, and confirmed everything was shut down. My batteries are 6 week old 90 AH 12 V AGM. They were fully charged when I dropped off the rig. I picked it up today, turned on the batteries, and they were nearly dead, 10.8 V. I have always suspected that something was discharging the batteries faster than they should. One night of boon docking drops them from fully charged to about 12.2V. It's not just the new batteries, but my old ones as well.
Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
edit: to be clear, it was in the shop for engine servicing, nothing to do with the RV side of the house. The mechanic never touched the battery switch.