Lithium for 2021 23FB International
Keeping in mind that I want to keep this simple, what would I need specifically to upgrade to two Lithium batteries to be charged from a car alternator, occasionally a Honda 2200, and one rooftop solar panel?
1. Will two Lithiums fit inside the existing battery box?/ What's the highest wattage batteries I can cram in there?
2. Presumably I'd need a solar charge controller--where to place it?
3. Can the voltage on the existing 1000 watt Vitron inverter/charger be turned up to 14.3 to avoid replacing it?
4. Is the factory solar pre-wire kit sufficient?
4. What other devices or wiring is necessary?