I bought all my parts, ready to install them. Today I did some exploring within my 2019 FC28, pulled off all the couch cushions. This in the front of the AS.
It seems I'll need to take off at least part of the couch to get the work done
- I see the 12v
panel when peering into the storage area under the couch
- Found the solar wires just around the corner from the panel
- Inverter is next to the water heater
- How to open the panel? I can access the bottom two screws but the top two are blocks. How do the AS techs do this?
- Where are the "bus bars"? This is what I need to tap into?
- I found the solar wires. Are they long enough to extend to either the panel side or the water heater side?
- How to get the couch out?
- Is in sections?
- How is the large upholstered board attached?
The bare couch
The 12v panel under the couch, solar wires poking out on the left
Water heater and inverter (also subwoofer in that area)