Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-19-2020, 08:12 PM   #1

Seattle , WA
Switch for Dump Light NEST??

This is not so much a repair question, and I can hardly believe I need ask this here, but I cannot for the life of me find the switch for my dump light.

It is now on for the first time (I must have accidentally pushed it?) and I cannot turn it off. The manual simply does not mention this (although the circuit and fuse info are noted), and there is no exterior switch near the dumping area unless I am entirely blind.

I called the dealership for guidance. They are apparently stumped, but think the switch is exterior.

Please help, thank you...
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 10:21 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2013 25' FB Flying Cloud
Longmont , Colorado
Sorry, don't have a Nest. On my Flying Cloud, the switch is a simple black bump near the light. Push on, push off. Good luck.
SSquared is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:52 AM   #3
Rivet Master

2020 25' Globetrotter
Santa Rosa , California
What SSquared said. On the Airstreams I've owned the switch was within 2 -3 inches of the light. Obviously, since your light is on you can find it easily so feel around the area of the light. Unless the Nest is completely different you should feel the rubber protrusion that encases the switch.

2020 25' Globetrotter Twin | 2017 F250 4x4 6.7 max tow Platinum
400Ah Battle Born lithium battery string | 580W solar (400W roof 180W portable)
mikeinca is offline   Reply With Quote