yeah, you probably don't want to just push them into the wall.
Especially if the ends are bare and they contact the Al skin, that would cause major problems if they are live or hooked up to something at the other end.
See if you can figure out what they are for, where they go, etc.
You may find you could use them.
They are likely one of just a few possibilities:
- AC current for 110v outlets
- DC current for lights, or a fan, or exterior marker lights or some other DC appliance or outlet
- Control/signal wire for things like tank monitoring systems, etc.
- AV wire for things like audio speakers
- Less likely: phone wires, old TV antenna wires, etc.
The fact that it is in your shower is puzzling. Is this on the ceiling of your shower where a light or fan might go? Electricity and water usually don't go together with satisfactory results. Perhaps some one here with a similar coach can offer a clue.
I would not trust putting electrical tape on the ends long term bouncing down the road in a sun baked trailer.