Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Electrical - Systems, Generators, Batteries & Solar > Lights - Interior & Exterior
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-15-2021, 04:40 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Playa del Rey , California
Replacing LED strip light on balaldi stove vent on 2019 25rb

Has anyone had to replace the led light bar on on the hood vent for the stove. After a trip the light only illuminates at about 25%. It’s probably under warranty but I would have to drag the trailer and fixing it myself would be easier.
And where do I get a replacement. I won’t go through the dealer as they usually do a 8X retail markup.
Thanks
MichaelBe is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules