Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-03-2021, 06:10 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2007 25' Classic
San Luis Obispo , California
No power to rear marker light

I am in the process of changing out the marker lights to LED. I must have pulled a little too hard on the wire coming out of the skin to get enough for a connection to the new fixture and now there is no power there. I took the fixture back off and confirmed with a meter, there is no power. I am thinking I will have to go into the skin from the inside corner to fix it. Luckily there is a cabinet in that corner and I have measured to confirm the wiring would be behind the cabinet. The rest of the lights still work.

Before I start dismantling everything, does anyone have any words of wisdom that might keep me out of more trouble than I am in already?

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rear light.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	407460   Click image for larger version

Name:	rear cabinet.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	407461  

Click image for larger version