Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-18-2015, 08:05 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1997 31' Land Yacht
Austin , Texas
Model Number for a Thin-Lite Interior Recessed Flouescent

I need to get a new cover for one of my recessed fluorescent lights. One would think this would be easy, but it is meeting with challenge.

I have a 1997 30 ft Airstream Land Yacht Motorhome. It has recessed Thin-Lite fluorescent lights on the interior. Every Airstream dealer and Camperworld parts person I have spoken to says I need a part number for the light. One told me the part number is shown in the light behind the bulbs. Well, I can find no part number anywhere. I have looked the lights inside and out. I have a Patent Number, but no part number. The RV manual has a thin lite manual, but no part number there either. The Airstream website only has parts lists going back to 1998. I looked at the 1998 list, but the number there seems to be unique to Airstream.

Can anyone tell me the part number or actually where to locate it? I believe the light is 14.75 inches long.

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Airstream Forums
Johnsito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 02:28 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

1997 31' Land Yacht
Austin , Texas
Well, I was able to finally get this solved. In case anyone has a 1997 Airstream Land Yacht 30' Gas, the interior fluorescent lights are Thin-Lite Model 732. A link to specs is below:

http://www.thinlite.com/732-recessed-fixture

Sent from my iPad using Airstream Forums
Johnsito is offline   Reply With Quote