Old 10-23-2018, 05:33 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1979 31' Sovereign
westfield , Massachusetts
I'm wired!!

Years ago I turned in the over head reading light in my 79 32 ft sovereign ... and I lost lost the lighting in the front of the trailer ... including the galley!@, spit and and step light . Lighting remained in the rest of the trailer . At the time I checked all the fuses and tried following the schematics and cleaned all the wires in the overhead fan light ( where it seemed the wiring seemed to sllnrun to ) no luck . Went t plug in lighting. Just the other day the bathroom lights blew out when turned on . pump and fan still turn on ... odd as they share a switch panel . The bulbs are all good so I know it's a switchnirnwiringnissue. I replaced the univolt some time ago after the front end issue. I'm at a loss . Without fishing though the whole trailer wiring is there a common problem I'm missing? The right plug on the exterior plug is also out . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
towmommy is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off