Reviving an old post here. I just brought home my new (to me) 1976 Argosy 26. Have been replacing plumbing with PEX and working on all kinds of small projects. My 12V
lights (and everything else) worked when I put in fresh, new charged battery. I noticed the TV antenna no longer worked and was leaking a bit, so I removed it and installed a cover on the roof. The insulation was a bit damp around the hole so I ran a hair dryer on it for awhile.
The next day, my overhead lights, and water pump no longer function. Does this sound like damp insulation still or a blown fuse in converter? I looked at fuses but did not test them.