Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2013, 12:15 PM   #1
New Member
Ogden , Utah
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1
SeaLand Traveler Not Flushing Properly

Based on recommendations here I replaced the original toilet in my 94 Sovereign with a SeaLand Traveler Lite. My problem is it seems 90% of the flush water goes down the very back of the bowl directly to the drain. The remaining 10% of the flush water flows around the rim to flush the front of the bowl where it is most needed. Is there some flow adjustment I'm overlooking that will allow a more even flow of flush water? Any help/advice appreciated.
albertlumpke is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.