Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2003, 07:44 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Send a message via ICQ to overlander76 Send a message via AIM to overlander76 Send a message via Yahoo to overlander76
Question Is my shower curtain missing something?

Can anyone tell me if there's supposed to be some kind of latch or hook that holds the shower curtain closed when your in the shower. The "thing" on the side of the sink (circled in pic) looks like something might have latched onto it some how at some time? When one showers, water sometimes splashes on the floor. Thanks for your help.

Brian
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	showercurtainquestion.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	2562  
overlander76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 06:12 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

Brian
In our 72 Overlander there is a plastic bi-fold door that has a metal frame around it and "snaps" closed when needed by tension. I think what is in our picture is where the door goes to lock in place while tension-locked. It takes careful use,"It's a 31 year old trailer for God's sake be careful!" as I hear every time I take a shower. My husband does obcess just a little about his babies.
It looks like we are on our way to a 3rd Airstream hopefully.
Just remember you don't need a hobby you have an Airstream.
mareinmn
cmgirdwood is offline   Reply With Quote