Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-03-2003, 08:11 PM   #1

gas line to water heater

I recently puchased a 1969 sovereign and found that the gas line to the water heater ends at the left rear edge of the trailer with no valves on the line. Ther is also no hole through the belly pan to get the line to the hot water heater. Can anyone post a picture of this connection or explain how I get the line up to the heater?
Thanks much!
Bill Kennedy
bken is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off