Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-06-2018, 07:48 PM   #21
Rivet Master

2014 20' Flying Cloud
Washington , Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by A W Warn View Post
Not applicable to the OP's water heater.

AW, not intended as an answer to the OP, but IMO, applicable as general discussion to others reading or possibly posting to this thread and not aware of the Dino as a replacement for Atwood boards that are experiencing a high failure rate.

Bob
CruizinDux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:41 AM   #22

Currently Looking...
Blaine , Washington
Hi bwoodtx, I have similar water heater problems with 98 Excella. I’m considering replacing heater instead of replacing part-by-part. I’d be interested in how you dealt with reconnecting new heater to the plastic plumbing.

If I’ve miss used this thread, apologies. New at this.
Cutcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:50 AM   #23
Rivet Master

2007 22' International CCD
Corona , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWAshton View Post
I had the same problem replaced the resistor that is covered by plastic tubing.....bought 2 for 12.00 at local camping world. I full time and no problem since
That gadget is actually a thermal fuse--it opens the circuit when it gets too hot...
2012 shortbed CrewMax 4x4 Toyota Tacoma TV with more antennae on it.
rmkrum is offline   Reply With Quote