Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-19-2022, 08:32 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2008 532 International
Peoria , Arizona
2008 International 28' Hot Water heater valves

Hello Forum-

My wife and I bought a 2008 Airstream International, and it has been great! During the transfer process, the previous owner showed us how to operate the valves that allow the hot water to travel through the plumbing. Unfortunately, we can't remember what orientation these valves (located underneath our couch) need to be in. We have been unable to have any hot water, and I think it is due to the valve positioning. I have looked through the manual and researched as much as I can, but I can't find the answer. Hot water was recently serviced so I have no reason to think there is a direct issue with the heater element itself. Can anyone point me in the right direction?? Thanks!
twointwoout is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search