Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-29-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
Serena Robison

2006 28' International CCD
Santa Rosa Beach , Florida
Swing Free Dump System

I have a 2006 28' CCI and am considering a Barker SwingFree Deluxe Dump system. It is a rigid telescoping design with a swinging action. Has anyone out there used one of these yet on their airstream? I would appreciate any comments - just read about the system in a magazine and wondered if it would work OK.
srobison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:05 AM   #2
Wise Elder

2010 30' Classic
Vintage Kin Owner
South of the river , Minnesota
Welcome to the forums.

I haven't seen one of these until now. I suppose it would work OK as long as you're not trying to leave it in place while traveling. The low ground clearance would work against that.

As with many of these sewer products I'm not sure it solves any problem that most RVers face regularly any better than a standard drain hose. I've tried the Sewer Solution and the Rhinoflex hose and ultimately concluded that they don't, in practice, offer any advantages over a regular hose, at least in the places where I camp.
Jammer is offline   Reply With Quote