Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-07-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1970 27' Overlander
Salt Lake , Utah
repair of damaged tanks

The plastic that most holding tanks is made of is weld-able. By that I mean with the proper equipment it can be melted, and plastic added to repair cracks etc. just like the fittings are put into one when it's made. I know a guy in Utah that has the equipment and experience to do it. It could be a lot cheaper than replacement. If anyone is interested contact me and I'll give you the info.
Oly10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off