Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-21-2021, 02:53 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1977 29' Ambassador
El Paso , TEXAS
Inland RV Issues

Wondering if anyone has a way or was successful with contacting Inland RV lately? I ordered a Fresh Water Tank on 9/7/21, was invoiced and charged. I have yet to get any update on tracking/shipping. I have sent numerous emails on the contact site and today my email continues to be rejected. Anyone have a contact or number other than the 1-800-877-7311? I'm a bit concerned that I have not gotten any information from them. Any help would be much appreciated!
kparker1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 03:36 PM   #2
Rivet Master

Contact that State Attorney General of CA, base on all the discussions on the forums about other folks dealing with them, you're going to need them.

Good luck,
Old 09-21-2021, 03:50 PM   #3
Half a Rivet Short

2017 30' Classic
2022 Interstate 24X
Carlisle , Pennsylvania
Hi

..... contact your credit card company and get the charge canceled ....

Bob
uncle_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 08:19 PM   #4
Rivet Master

1962 28' Ambassador
1961 19' Globetrotter
1962 26' Overlander
Mesa , Arizona
They have been struggling (seriously) with customer service for several years now. The previous owner passed away, newer ownership and many a thread like this. It's unfortunate as the aren't that many businesses to get these items from. Try Vintage Trailer Supply, Out of Doors Mart.

Hittenstiehl
Hittenstiehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 07:42 AM   #5
1 Rivet Member

1977 29' Ambassador
El Paso , TEXAS
Thanks everyone, submitted a complaint to BBB. saw others there, wish I would have checked there first. Will contact my bank and probably also contact the Attorney General of CA and just see where all this goes, what a big bummer, can't even believe they are still up and running online orders, taking money. I will update this thread once I get something back from anyone.
Old 09-23-2021, 01:00 PM   #6
1 Rivet Member

1977 29' Ambassador
El Paso , TEXAS
Update! My fresh water tank showed up at my RV repair place yesterday! Got a call yesterday evening saying they got it and bring in my trailer. I went today and saw the box, did not open it yet, pretty big and they had several things going on. I still a have had no feedback from Inland RV, I probably won't be doing business with them again. Just very grateful my tank arrived and I can move forward.
Old 03-09-2024, 10:45 AM   #7
2 Rivet Member

i have also being trying to contact inland rv. last week they said they said temporary closed. then yesterday i didn't see that message. and today the message is temporary closed. so i don't know what's going on there. perhaps they are changing owners. I read the reviews yesterday and they were not good.
Old 03-10-2024, 07:36 AM   #8
Half a Rivet Short

2017 30' Classic
2022 Interstate 24X
Carlisle , Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by geirws View Post
i have also being trying to contact inland rv. last week they said they said temporary closed. then yesterday i didn't see that message. and today the message is temporary closed. so i don't know what's going on there. perhaps they are changing owners. I read the reviews yesterday and they were not good.
Hi

The RV business always has been a "boom and bust" sort of thing. We went through a big boom durring COVID. We now are very much in the bust half of that cycle. We'll see some of the weak dealers vanish or be sold. We may well see a few of the "high end" outfits meet the same fate.

The cycle in the RV business is a bit unique. However the same process is very much going on with auto dealers right now.

Bob
uncle_bob is offline   Reply With Quote