Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-05-2014, 09:23 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1966 22' Safari
tucson , Arizona
super bright shine

Presently, I am just completing a restore on a "66" Safari 22'. Maybe one of your club members knows how to put a super bright mirror shine on the outside. I've done the Nuvite thing from Grade 7 to A to S using a cycle buffer but still can't get that super shine. Just yesterday I went to a vintage trailer show and saw an older model Airstream with the brightest shine ever. The did not know how it was done since he had someone else do it. Any help would be great!

edc

Re: 1966 Safari
1966air is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off