I went through about 4 cans of Xylene removing the adhesive from the aluminum. It's heavy duty stuff and you'll need some thick, rubber gloves and scotch brite pads.
I've used diluted alumiprep on most of the interior to clean it up and get rid of the light spots of corrosion. As far as the end caps, i still ahven't tackled that heavier corrosion yet. I'll use a less diluted alumiprep and see how that goes.
I'm sure South Florida weather has something to od with it but most of this corrosion was caused from the previous pink insulation gettgng wet and holding in the moisture...that's my theory
I'll probably have to replace a few , lower rear panels because of the filliform on the exterior. I't just to much to try and "maintain" (see pics)