My 75 Soverign Land Yacht has door sealing issues. The curvature of the door did not match the trailer, the top of the door was 1/2" away from the trailer with the deadbolt secured. I could see daylight from inside and had water running down the screen when it was raining. So far my repairs are as follows:
1. Removed, the entry light from above the door, polished and rebuilt the unit with LED bulbs and new lexan lense.
2. Removed the over door trim, cleaned and polished.
3. Reinstalled trim and light with new sealant.
4. Opened the door 1 1/2" and placed an 8" length of 2"x2" between the door and frame at the latch location.
5. Parked my truck 2' from AS with the tire in line with the door.
6. Cut a piece of 2"x2" to wedge between the tire and bottom corner of the door.
7. While standing on the bed of the truck applied firm pressure against the top of the door, bending the door back towards the trailer.
8. Removed the 2"x2"s and checked the gap.
9. Repeated step 7&8 until the door closed flush.
All I have left to do now is replace the door seal once the weather warms up.