Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-17-2016, 02:11 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1987 25' Sovereign
Cordova , Tennessee
Reliable RV in Springfield MO reviews

Our 86 Airstream Sovereign has been damaged by our neighbor in the storage facility where we keep her. There is a long deep indentation and scratch on the side as well as an exterior vented compartment door has been dented in. UGH!!
Unfortunately there is not any airstream certified service center in our area. Another airstream owner has recommended Reliable RV in Springfield Missouri. Would love to hear if anyone has ever used this company and what your experiences were with them. Thanks so much!
Rollnrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 07:53 PM   #2
4 Rivet Member

1990 32' Excella
jonesboro , Arkansas
I don't know much about them they have only been in the a/s business for a few years. Bill Thomas in wentzville near st Louis has been at it for years and I have seen a lot of their work and it was good.
joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 08:26 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
Prescott , Arizona
Thumbs Up For Bill Thomas

I also agree that Bill Thomas would be a good choice.
They installed an awning package for me earlier this year and I was very pleased with the service and installation.
There are also several courtesy parking sites (with full hookups) if you need to spend the night.
I live (approximately) 90 miles from Bill Thomas but they are my closest Airstream service center.

However, going to the Mothership in Jackson Center is another good option.
Plus you can tour the factory and stay on site while you're there.

Good Luck
SilverBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote