Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > General Repair Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-21-2014, 01:05 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2009 19' Flying Cloud
2016 25' Flying Cloud
Akron , Ohio
Thumbs up Outstanding Service Experience, Airstream of Western PA

During my annual return journey from Wyoming to Ohio, a semi trailer tire collided with my Bambi. Panel replacement, mechanical work, a variety of other exterior repairs, and internal repairs associated with the trauma of the stop were required. I live in Akron, Ohio, and had previously taken the trailer to the factory for repairs, but they had a long waiting list. I didn't feel like a visit Columbus, my nearest option. I discovered Airstream of Western Pa in Greensburg, Pa., my home town. These folks do awesome work. The quality of the interior and exterior work was superb, they also took the time to inspect the trailer and fixed smaller items I had forgotten to mention or wasn't aware needed repaired. This made my next use of the trailer much more enjoyable, as you don't realize how those little things add up and take effort during use, especially when boon docking. They were also a joy to do business with and completed the repairs on time and left the trailer in clean and tidy condition. It is refreshing to see folks take such pride in their work. I hope you will give them a try if the need arises.
robi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:19 PM   #2
cwf
Rivet Master

1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Hillsboro , Texas
I suppose the SOBs can be fixed when they have taken a hit... AS seems to be better at it... glad they folks there did a good job...

Hope you can have more time with it and ensure there is no other issue like leaks...
cwf is offline   Reply With Quote