Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > General Repair Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-02-2018, 01:56 PM   #1

2018 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
East Falmouth , Massachusetts
Monitor panel update

Well I’m back with an update on my monitor panel issues of no amounts showing on all water/waste tanks. Did I mention that I have had this beautiful RV for only four months and I am on my first trip. So call into Airstream technical line which suggests that it may be loose wiring behind the monitor panel. They suggest I make an appointment with a authorized dealer for warranty repair. Great I’m in St Augustine, Fl. Call an Airstream dealer but they can’t look till April. It’s March 1st. Really Airstream, this is the best you’ve got for a product that is supposed to be so coveted. Oh and by the way the grey tank maceration switch is intermittent even though it has already been replace once. Poor poor product Airstream. Makes it worst you can’t service them.
ablammers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 03:06 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2015 28' Flying Cloud
2018 33' Classic
Cumming , Georgia
Welcome to World of Airstream.
DeltaRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 07:48 AM   #3

2018 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
East Falmouth , Massachusetts
Airstream

Thanks. Just talked to a few other folks here. They say the same. Too bad. What a fake facade of quality. Safe travels to you.
ablammers is offline   Reply With Quote