Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2020, 07:20 PM   #1
Rivet Master

2021 30' Flying Cloud
Airstream - Other
Airstream - Other
Lady Lake , Florida
Minor Dents- Airstream Dent Tech

Unfortunately last fall in upstate NY our Airstream’s left rear upper radius corner panel lost a battle with a Hickory Nut Tree. I have three to four small dents within a 6 inch circumference. I did try a small suction dent puller no luck.
I know many of you say live with it however while at the factory last fall I remember several customers waiting for a factory tech that removes small dents. Like a dent-less repair tech. Have any of you used this service and had good results?

Please an honest yes no answer, no sticker jokes, live with it or its a fact of Airstream life comments.
Life is a Highway is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search