Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-04-2016, 06:39 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1971 18' Caravel
1970 27' Overlander
Vintage Kin Owner
Hawthorne , Florida
Links Please: Bathroom rennovations

There are so many things in need of repair in the bathroom of my '71 Caravel that I think I should pull everything and rebuild from the floor up. Maybe even the sub-floor up.

I'm sure there are some posts that describe others experience, but I'm not clever enough with the search engine to find them. Can anyone suggest posts that get to the nuts and bolts . . . or should I say panels and rivets . . .of bathroom renovation.

Thanks in advance
sandgrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 07:26 AM   #2
OLD DUDE

1976 27' Overlander
Eustace , Texas
Go to community tab, pull down member list, search for aquinob. Go to his stat section and search for thread he has started. He has a bathroom thread that should be a good start. I have one that I just started, but not that far along.

String
stringm is offline   Reply With Quote