Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > General Repair Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-10-2021, 02:37 PM   #21
1 Rivet Member

2018 25' Flying Cloud
Dadeville , Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKGA View Post
The led ceiling lights in the rear of my 2018 25ft Flying Cloud have stopped working.
All fuses have been checked and are ok.
Any suggestions before returning to dealer?
DKGA, its been a while since you posted your problem with ceiling lights and I'm sure you have them fixed by now! I also have a 2018 FC 25 with front bedroom. I found your post as I had the same problem this morning and I looked through the replies for possible fixes. I pulled the switch covers off and found the inline fuses behind the switches. The fuses looked fine and when I reinstalled them, the lights work again.
What I dont know is what the second from the top switch (with dimmer) controls. The top one controls the ceiling lights in the rear and down the short hallway to the bathroom. Does your second switch down control anything? Thanks
Viperdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 11:40 AM   #22
Rivet Master

2017 25' International
Carlsbad , California
In our 2015 - 27FB, that switch is for the lights in the overhead lockers. One of our participants on this thread told me that they took their rig to the dealer and they removed the ceiling panels to find a short....[emoji22]
DoublTrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 08:40 AM   #23
2 Rivet Member

2016 19' Flying Cloud
Walnut Creek , California
Rear dimmer lights

There are 2 fuses to check. If they are blown you likely have a short between the lights and switch . On my 2018 Serenity they dropped the ceiling panel and replaced a wire. +- $800 fix
Sgilcrest is offline   Reply With Quote