Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > General Repair Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-15-2019, 02:47 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Utica , New York
Best Shade to attach to ZD Awning??

I have a 2017 25' Flying Cloud. Spent a few months in Florida using it as my mobile office and the sun/heat is a bit much. Has anyone purchased a shade to attach to your Zip Dee Awning? It appears ZD has a solar shade. I'm not opposed to buying it but I am looking for something sooner than later and was hoping I could find something through Amazon as I'm on the road and it seems the best retailer to use for getting something sent to where you want in a short period of time.

Would sincerely appreciate any advice! Thank you!

-LISA
LDF22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 03:42 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2019 25' Flying Cloud
Hendersonville , North Carolina
Zip Dee Solar Shade

Order directly from Zip Dee. We just purchased the 15' Silver Gray Solar Shade for our 2019 FC25. Took less than a week to get to us despite the fact that we were told around 2 weeks as they are made to order. So good for Zip Dee getting it to us fast. It cost $246.00 including tax and delivery to N. Carolina. Worth every penny as we also spend the winter in Melbourne, Fl.

Get the Zip Dee Solar Shade as it is designed to work and install properly with your Zip Dee Awning. Install is very easy and took me about 1/2 hour. It is a quality Solar Shade and looks proper with your Beautiful Airstream.
uraljohn is offline   Reply With Quote