It was suggested that I start a thread on Bertha's restoration. If this isn't the right spot, someone please point me in the right direction.
So far we've removed the carpet and front gaucho to better access the subfloor.
Subfloor has significant issues in spots and the belly pan is full of wet insulation and yard trash, so this weekend we removed a large section of belly pan to start cleaning her up.
The very rear of the trailer frame has significant rot and will need repair (more on that later). We also plan to replace the entire subfloor. New axles are on order, as well as a carport to store Bertha under. We hope to remove some more belly pan this weekend, and I'll update this thread as time allows. I also have a blog with a few more pictures and color commentary - https://adventuresinaluminum.blogspot.com/
Any recommendations as we go along are welcome.Thanks!