A/C E1 error
We really need some advice here. We are avid campers and are in our 3rd new camper in 7 years and our first airstream.
Our air conditioners (both) go to e1 error code.
It is a 2020 flying cloud 28 and we have had it serviced twice and the ac still does not run consistently. This is one of many problems so far with this camper, including:
* Our door has had a striped screw and it only close well for a week
* the floor has a leak and has to be replaced
* as commented, the ac works sometimes
* the awning has two holes in it after month
* the awning lights are coming undone
* the shower seal leaks all over the main
* and the main door handle is totally corroded..
Is this common?