Originally Posted by Bubba L
The 66, 67, and 68s all had the same type of “frameless” windows. On our 66, we removed all the glass, cleaned the channels thoroughly and used 3M Super Weatherstrip and Gasket adhesive. We ran a bead in the channel, slid the glass in and shut the window tightly overnight. Tested the next day and all was good. Good luck
Eric, let me back up a minute. That’s what I used for the gaskets. We did use an adhesive to stick the glass to the channel, but need to go back in our notes and figure it out. Many used the double stick tape, but that makes me nervous. There is a Frank’s Trailer Works blog 1966
Windows 101 that gives a tutorial on glass replacement for those years. I’ll keep checking. Ours are holding up very well.