Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-17-2006, 08:18 PM   #1
Rivet Master

1975 31' Sovereign
Oxford , Mississippi
Brakes help

Okay about 3 mths ago we had a whole new brake job done and the guy did a great job. He told me before we left for a long trip and had about 200 miles to bring it back and he would adjust them? So today we took it back and we picked it up after my husband got off of work (yikes) they are making a noise when applied and the Prodigy unit beeps ever 30 or 40 seconds just one time. Anyway in the morning we will take it back, but before we do does anybody have any idea what may be going on? I wish we had not taken it back everything was fine.
Air# 9552
rebel beck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 02:52 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1975 31' Sovereign
Oxford , Mississippi
The problem is answered one of the employees left a cell phone in my truck (oops).
Air# 9552
rebel beck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 04:33 PM   #3
Retired.

Currently Looking...
. , At Large
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel beck
The problem is answered one of the employees left a cell phone in my truck (oops).
Don't you hate when that happens?
Old 07-18-2006, 05:26 PM   #4
Retired Moderator

1992 29' Excella
madison , Wisconsin
ha ha!

back when we used pagers at the power company a coworker lost his pager, we thought it was in the ditch where we were last working.... so we called it to see if we could find it in the ditch.

about 2 days later i took the truck the guy normally drives out on a trouble call. i was getting ready to leave the garage and hear this weird buzzing coming from under the seat. thought something was wrong with the truck. i mentioned it to my coworker and he said Yeah i've been hearing that too. upon closer inspection we found the lost pager buzzing around on the floor... it was set on vibrate!

john