Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-10-2018, 10:35 AM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2013 30' Classic
Lakeland , Florida
Brake Recommendations

Hi All,

I am overdue for a brake inspection and any repair work needed for safe travels. I live in the Lakeland/Tampa, Florida area. I usually get my work and repairs done at J. D. Sanders. Hopefully, I don't have to travel that far to get my brakes inspected and repaired if necessary. J.D. is about 150 miles one way. I have not had the best experiences with Tampa RV, formally Bates Airstream.

Can anyone recommended or have had a good experience with a Brake Facility, in the Lakeland/Tampa area who can do the work and get parts if necessary? I could also do the Orlando area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Freedomrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules