Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-19-2020, 06:20 PM   #101
3 Rivet Member

1970 23' Safari
Marion , New York
I ordered my axel from Colin Hyde's shop in October 2018. I had to call a few times before reaching someone. The women I spoke with was knowledgeable about what I needed for my '70 Safari. She gave me the specs on the axel and an expected delivery date. The axel was shipped on time and I was able to have it delivered to a local freight dock to save on shipping charges. The axel had the shock bracket welded on and included the hardware needed to bolt it to the frame. The shocks were not included so I ordered them from Out of Doors Mart. I installed the axel myself last summer. I'm happy to say the axel bolted to the frame with no modifications. The most difficult part of the install was getting the self locking nuts to tighten up.
DremStremer is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)