RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-02-2018, 07:27 PM   #1
Rivet Master
 
dbj216's Avatar

 
1986 34' Limited
1975 27' Overlander
Conifer , Colorado
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,181
Images: 1
Current Situation With Axle Business

How hard is it getting to order replacement axles for our vintage Airstreams? I read Al and Missy's thread on all the specifications Dexter needs for an order. My Dexter distributor said your specs, your special order, all sales are final. You get them when they come in. Pay in advance please.

My local distributor knew nothing about special Airstream configurations; like welded on shock mounts, like various starting angles, like various load ratings, like class 5200 pound design swing arms on a 3500 pound axle tube. And we didn't discuss mounting brackets.

First Henshin, then Axis, then Dexter who may now own all the "Flex Torque" or "Dura Torque" axle capability.

I just figured Dexter would have a copy of the Airstream VIN to axle part number and spec cross reference database. Maybe I must call them directly. I will also try to see if Airstream customer service can help me.

I feel I could contact Colin Hyde or Inland Andy and get axles on order. But Colin has been less responsive lately and I live a long way away, and Inland has been less customer friendly.

I feel like we individual customers are at risk trying to get replacement axles. Will Dexter simple blow off us vintage Airstream enthusiasts as not worth the effort? Maybe we'll just double the price until customers go away.

David

PS Can anyone recommend a knowledgeable Flex Torque axle supplier in the Denver area?
dbj216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 07:48 PM   #2
Rivet Master
 
Al and Missy's Avatar

 
2002 30' Classic S/O
Melbourne Beach , Florida
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 4,163
Inland Andy is no more. He sold the business. The new owners are an unknown quantity. Dexter does have a database, but only of trailers that have Dexter axles. Colin is the guy for vintage trailers, but....

The measurements are pretty simple. Measure from the outside of the axle mounting bracket on one side to the other. Measure from the machined face of the hub on one side to the same place on the other side. Measure the height of the mounting bracket.

If you've read my posts, you probably have this already, but here is my order form.

https://www.airforums.com/forums/att...1&d=1511306481

There are remaining uncertainties:

1. The mounting holes on the axles will probably not match up with the holes in the trailer. Scribe the frame with the leading edge of the axle tube and drill new hole to make the new axles line up properly.

2. The space between the side of the frame rail and the shock mounting bracket may be different. The shock may fit, it may not. I'll deal with that when I mount the axles. Worst case, I leave the shocks off.

The jury is still out, but I think I have found a trailer repair shop that can change my axles. The new axles were ordered and delivered in about three weeks - no shipping charge. They didn't arrive in time to make it for my current rally but they'll be installed when I get back.

Al
__________________
“You cannot reason someone out of a position they have not been reasoned into"
Al, K5TAN and Missy, N4RGO WBCCI 1322
2002 Classic 30 Slideout -S/OS #004
2013 Dodge 2500 Laramie 4x4 Megacab Cummins
Al and Missy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 08:09 PM   #3
Luminous
 
LY007's Avatar
 
1983 27' Excella
Vesuvius , Virginia
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 218
Does the AS factory do axle replacements?
__________________
Steve
83 Excella 27
07 Tundra Limited
LY007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 08:14 PM   #4
Moderator dude
 
Action's Avatar

 
1966 26' Overlander
Phoenix , Arizona
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 6,740
Images: 13
Welcome to the market place of niche products!*

Henschen went out of business because it was no longer profitable to stay in biz and only supply Airstream. Axis may have been the same reason.

Many more torsion axles are built for the agriculture industry than for Airstream. And the rest of the RV industry uses a traditional axle with leaf springs. In addition Airstream has a very narrow specs on their applications.

Dexter doesn't like building one axle when they deal with customers (retailers) that order tens or hundreds of axles with very little effort. Doing retail is far different than doing wholesale. There is a lot more time and effort with retail. Man hours in time costs money. That is why there are retailers like Colin and Inland. However the market place for service replacement axles may not be big enough to support more retailers.

And unlike the automotive world where thousands or tens of thousands of the same part are made by the vehicle manufacture, a torsion axle is not made by the vehicle manufacturer nor are there quantities of this part on the shelf somewhere in a warehouse. A replacement axle has to be made to order.

Yeah it is hard.

>>>>>>>>>>Action

*As a post script, the automotive industry cranks out about 15 million vehicles annually. The RV industry may be 400,000 in a good year. Ford Motor Company has over 3000 dealerships across the US. Airstream has about 50 dealerships in the US. And Airstream is the only RV maker that uses a rubber torsion axle.

yeah it is hard.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Action
__________________
1966 Mercury Park Lane 4 DR Breezeway 410 4V, C-6, 2.80 - Streamless.
1966 Lincoln 4 door Convertible 462 4V 1971 Ford LTD Convertible 429 4V Phoenix ~ Yeah it's hot however it's a dry heat!
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 08:17 PM   #5
Rivet Master
 
CBWELL's Avatar
 
1994 34' Excella
Warren , Manitoba
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 759
I would contact Inland RV. My understanding is that the business has been sold to staff, but not sure which ones. I have always had good luck using Andy and his staff. My axles came from there, on time, and no glitches. JMHO
__________________
ACI #7394
2012 GMC 2500 HD Duramax Denali
1976 31' Gone but fondly remembered
1976 22' Argosy
Hensley Hitch
CBWELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 08:20 PM   #6
Moderator dude
 
Action's Avatar

 
1966 26' Overlander
Phoenix , Arizona
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 6,740
Images: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LY007 View Post
Does the AS factory do axle replacements?
Correction, they will replace your axle as a requested service at the Airstream service center. Airstream doesn't build axles. So they would have to place an order for an axle just like anyone else.

An individual order from any source goes into Dexter along with all of the other orders. From Airtream and other farm equipment companies.

>>>>>>>>Action
__________________
1966 Mercury Park Lane 4 DR Breezeway 410 4V, C-6, 2.80 - Streamless.
1966 Lincoln 4 door Convertible 462 4V 1971 Ford LTD Convertible 429 4V Phoenix ~ Yeah it's hot however it's a dry heat!
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 08:25 PM   #7
Rivet Master
 
dbj216's Avatar

 
1986 34' Limited
1975 27' Overlander
Conifer , Colorado
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,181
Images: 1
Hi Al: I have a copy of your order form.pdf. Thanks, helpful. Some of the specifications look familiar, and some don't. I was wondering, do your new axles look like the old ones? Have you checked them to your specs?

I have dropped my two old axles already. Like you, I want to order a "axle beam" with the correct bracket spacing, correct shock mount, correct spindles and spindle length, correct load rating, correct starting angle, etc, etc. I don't need new brakes and bearings. It's frustrating to have to completely measure up the old axle when someone in this world has those specs for my trailer's VIN.

Heck, the axle id plate on the axle tube has been painted over. I tried to remove the paint so I could see a part number and other data. I will have to try harder to get that paint off without destroying the data on the tag.

David
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1801 Axles Down (Small).JPG
Views:	217
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	301756  
dbj216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 08:43 PM   #8
Rivet Master
 
wkerfoot's Avatar
 
1979 23' Safari
1954 29' Liner
Orange , California
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,785
Try Luke Bernander in Fort Collins.

Bill Kerfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbj216 View Post
How hard is it getting to order replacement axles for our vintage Airstreams? I read Al and Missy's thread on all the specifications Dexter needs for an order. My Dexter distributor said your specs, your special order, all sales are final. You get them when they come in. Pay in advance please.

My local distributor knew nothing about special Airstream configurations; like welded on shock mounts, like various starting angles, like various load ratings, like class 5200 pound design swing arms on a 3500 pound axle tube. And we didn't discuss mounting brackets.

First Henshin, then Axis, then Dexter who may now own all the "Flex Torque" or "Dura Torque" axle capability.

I just figured Dexter would have a copy of the Airstream VIN to axle part number and spec cross reference database. Maybe I must call them directly. I will also try to see if Airstream customer service can help me.

I feel I could contact Colin Hyde or Inland Andy and get axles on order. But Colin has been less responsive lately and I live a long way away, and Inland has been less customer friendly.

I feel like we individual customers are at risk trying to get replacement axles. Will Dexter simple blow off us vintage Airstream enthusiasts as not worth the effort? Maybe we'll just double the price until customers go away.

David

PS Can anyone recommend a knowledgeable Flex Torque axle supplier in the Denver area?
__________________
Bill Kerfoot, WBCCI/VAC/CAC/El Camino Real Unit #5223
Just my personal opinion
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon, 1977 Lincoln Continental, 2014 Dodge Durango
1979 23' Safari, and 1954 29' Double Door Liner Orange, CA

https://billbethsblog.blogspot.com/
wkerfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:37 AM   #9
Rivet Master
 
Royce's Avatar
 
1977 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre
Colorado Springs , Colorado
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 733
Images: 9
Not in Denver but well worth the drive. T&R Trailer in Fowler, CO 800 441-5250

I was going to purchase the axle from them and install it myself. After getting a price on the replacement Dexter axle I asked how much he would charge to install and decided instantly to just take the trailer to him. Told the owner to replace the shocks if he felt they needed it along with the axle. About a week later I went back to pick up the trailer work complete and they did a great job. Feel free to use my name when you call him. Dexter axle about half the price of any place else and no shipping.
__________________
Royce (K0RKK) 146.460 simplex
Web page https://spearfishcreek.net/
AIR# 3913
'77' Minuet 6 Metre, behind a 2005 stock Jeep Rubicon with Equa-L-Zer hitch.
Royce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:54 AM   #10
4 Rivet Member
 
1976 31' Excella 500
Chappell Hill , Texas
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 449
Images: 1
I just installed my new axles this weekend. I ordered and paid for them through Inland and they arrived direct ship from Redneck Axle in Arlington, TX. Inland had all the info to give me the correct replacement axles. DONT BUY HIGHER LOAD RATED AXLES unless you are sure you will load them with enough weight to get proper flex/spring effect. You don't want to rattle your unit apart. My AS load rating plate says it had 4000 lb. axles. My new axles say 4000 lb. rating on the attached rating tags. My empty AS did load the axles enough to deflect them a little but there is plenty of flex left for more weight. My axles did not come with shock mounts but Inland sent the mounts to me for me to weld on. I chose to leave the shocks off. I bought the 3" lift kit. It came on the same pallet with the axles. Inland selected everything correctly based on my serial number of the AS.
tbashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:03 PM   #11
Rivet Master
 
Al and Missy's Avatar

 
2002 30' Classic S/O
Melbourne Beach , Florida
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 4,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbj216 View Post
Hi Al: I have a copy of your order form.pdf. Thanks, helpful. Some of the specifications look familiar, and some don't. I was wondering, do your new axles look like the old ones? Have you checked them to your specs?

I have dropped my two old axles already. Like you, I want to order a "axle beam" with the correct bracket spacing, correct shock mount, correct spindles and spindle length, correct load rating, correct starting angle, etc, etc. I don't need new brakes and bearings. It's frustrating to have to completely measure up the old axle when someone in this world has those specs for my trailer's VIN.

Heck, the axle id plate on the axle tube has been painted over. I tried to remove the paint so I could see a part number and other data. I will have to try harder to get that paint off without destroying the data on the tag.

David
With the age of your trailers I doubt they have Dexter axles and therefore the information on the label may not help much. You may be able to get the specs from Airstream. Send in a contact form with your VIN and ask for the drawing for your axles. Another alternative, if you have a parts manual for your trailer or if one is available on Airstream's web site, ask for the drawing for the part number of your axles.

I have not seen my axles yet. They came in the day I was leaving for Canopener. Allegedly the shock bracket is welded on but I have seen reports on here of them coming separately.

The Dexter axles are not direct replacements. The mounting holes on the bracket attached to the axle are different from the ones on my Henschens. The adjustment slots may or may not be wide enough to get everything lined up. I have seen Andy quoted on here as saying holes will have to be drilled or slotted to mount Dexters in the place of Henschens.

The axle tube and spindles are a different length resulting in a different distance from the frame rail to the place where the shock bracket is mounted, but the distance to the wheel face on the hub is the same. I doubt you can get axles with the bracket welded in the right place but you could probably get them shipped unmounted and have them welded locally. I suspect the shocks may not fit correctly to the frame brackets on my trailer. If I can modify something easily to make them fit I will, but I have seen Colin quoted on here as saying the shocks are not required. Further several have commented to me that they did not replace the shocks and the trailer tows fine. Dexter also says in their application guide that shocks are not required. If I can't modify something simply I will probably try to run without shocks. I think there is sufficient evidence to make that a reasonable choice.

I'll post on here with pictures of my axle replacement process in a couple of weeks when I get it done. Good luck!

Al
__________________
“You cannot reason someone out of a position they have not been reasoned into"
Al, K5TAN and Missy, N4RGO WBCCI 1322
2002 Classic 30 Slideout -S/OS #004
2013 Dodge 2500 Laramie 4x4 Megacab Cummins
Al and Missy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:31 PM   #12
2 Rivet Member
 
Currently Looking...
Shreveport , Louisiana
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Welcome to the market place of niche products!*

Henschen went out of business because it was no longer profitable to stay in biz and only supply Airstream. Axis may have been the same reason.

Many more torsion axles are built for the agriculture industry than for Airstream. And the rest of the RV industry uses a traditional axle with leaf springs. In addition Airstream has a very narrow specs on their applications.

Dexter doesn't like building one axle when they deal with customers (retailers) that order tens or hundreds of axles with very little effort. Doing retail is far different than doing wholesale. There is a lot more time and effort with retail. Man hours in time costs money. That is why there are retailers like Colin and Inland. However the market place for service replacement axles may not be big enough to support more retailers.

And unlike the automotive world where thousands or tens of thousands of the same part are made by the vehicle manufacture, a torsion axle is not made by the vehicle manufacturer nor are there quantities of this part on the shelf somewhere in a warehouse. A replacement axle has to be made to order.

Yeah it is hard.

>>>>>>>>>>Action

*As a post script, the automotive industry cranks out about 15 million vehicles annually. The RV industry may be 400,000 in a good year. Ford Motor Company has over 3000 dealerships across the US. Airstream has about 50 dealerships in the US. And Airstream is the only RV maker that uses a rubber torsion axle.

yeah it is hard.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Action


Trailmanor has torsion axles. I have one.
Endodoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:46 PM   #13
3 Rivet Member
 
fwjumper's Avatar
 
1998 34' Limited
Lawrenceville , Georgia
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 204
I bought replacements for a 34 footer from Intermountain Airstream,
silvertrailersupply.com

They had a 20% off deal going at the time. Anyway, it was an pretty good experience. They had two guys who were knowledgeable enough. (you will know right away if you aren't speaking to one of them). They're out west somewhere. I'm in Georgia, so it should be simpler for you than it was for me. I did order heavier axles with increased down angle and have been very happy with them. That has to be your call. Our trailer is loaded heavily when we are on longer trips. The increased ground clearance that came with new axles is very helpful. The fact that I ordered them with an increased down angle seems fine. I was a little apprehensive about stability, but have found that to be a non-issue. I have even tested it on a road course for top heaviness etc. (yes I sort of tried to roll it) and can't detect any loss of that famous AS tracking ability.

Definitely, install new shocks. Mine came without the brackets attached, but they aren't difficult to weld on or have them done. Just make sure that they are welded on in exactly the right place. Use the old axles as your guide. There is a little wiggle room, but not much. Shocks are standard stuff, once you have the part number. Probably available in a thread on this magnificent forum. I did notice a previous poster mentioning that they did not install shocks on the new axles. I think you are better off with them. I was particularly convinced in my own case, because I installed stiffer axles and wanted some dampening for any added rigidity in the ride. That fear was unfounded in my case, but it makes sense to me to have the shocks on there, regardless. I had some rivets pops with the old axles, none now, thankfully.

I ordered self-adjusting brakes without bearing buddy things. I'm one of those who needs to "see" the bearings when I service them, which I do religiously. I'm not the world's authority on anything, but I have restored about 10 of these behemoths. (34s)
Looking for more now.

Good luck, whichever way you go.

P.S. I wanted to go with the Hyde guy, but the numerous comments regarding slow or non-existent communication dissuaded me. I know he's a great guy and maybe his situation is better now than it was when I was ready to order.
fwjumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:50 PM   #14
4 Rivet Member
 
Baby Zeppelin's Avatar
 
2018 28' Flying Cloud
Clayton , Georgia
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endodoc View Post
Trailmanor has torsion axles. I have one.
I just upgraded to Airstream from an Aliner hard sided popup. Aliner also uses Dexter axles.
Baby Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 01:06 PM   #15
Moderator dude
 
Action's Avatar

 
1966 26' Overlander
Phoenix , Arizona
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 6,740
Images: 13
Perfect. Then what, 5000 torsion axles are made in any given year for new production RV vehicles? In the automotive world that is a 1/2 days production. May be an hour or so for many major assemblies.

The only reason Airstream has a torsion axle option on the 2 to 3 thousand trailers they manufacturer each year is because there is another industry that uses and orders those types of axles. With out production from other non-RV trailers it would not be feasible to manufacturer rubber torsion axles.

The limited volume of axles plus all of the changes and oddities of Airstream versus other torsion axles, makes it difficult to obtain an axle for a trailer that is 30 years old. (or older)

The oddity for Airstream is they have a following and the exterior design that has done well over a very long period of time. (Not so with many other RV makers) Hence finding an Airstream that was built in the 1960s is not so difficult even though the production numbers are so low. However unique parts to an Airstream ...... that is harder to obtain. I think it is awesome that Dexter is willing to manufacture an axle that comes very close to fitting an older Airstream. They never built axles for those generations of Airstream trailers. It is only recently that they are even a supplier to Airstream. All of the other torsion axle manufacturers have either closed or in the case of Axis were purchase by Dexter.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Action
__________________
1966 Mercury Park Lane 4 DR Breezeway 410 4V, C-6, 2.80 - Streamless.
1966 Lincoln 4 door Convertible 462 4V 1971 Ford LTD Convertible 429 4V Phoenix ~ Yeah it's hot however it's a dry heat!
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 01:42 PM   #16
Rivet Master
 
2002 19' Bambi
Lafayette , California
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,137
It is time for a new axle (single) on our 2002 19' Bambi which we bought new. I called Airstream (Airstream Customer Service and Technical Support at 1 (877) 596-6111, option 2) and was promptly provided with the Airstream part number and the (different) Dexter part number for a replacement axle. Quick, easy, and pleasant service!

Tim
Tim A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:41 PM   #17
Rivet Master
 
crispyboy's Avatar
 
1994 30' Excella
alexandria , Kentucky
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,047
Images: 3
I have replaced axles with Dexters on 2 trailers. It was very easy to take the old axle to the Dexter dealership and have them measure and order what I wanted. The trailer data plate had the axle gross axle weight rating listed. I did have to weld on the shock brackets and there were two holes to drill in the mounting brackets. Let the dealership make the measurement so if they come in wrong you won't have to pay for the mistake.
My buddy has a business of working on truck and trailer axles. It is very common for him to order a specific axle from Dexter - it is done everyday but manufacturing takes a few weeks.
Dexter does do some things differently. If I recall they use 10" brakes on their smaller axles whereas Henshen used 12" brakes throughout. Keep this in mind if you are ordering an axle beam only because the flange for the backing plate will take 4 bolts with 10" brakes and 5 bolts with 12" brakes. If you keep the same 22.5 degree down angle Dexter will weld on the shock brackets. I opted for 32.5 down angle and welded myself.
__________________
Steve, Christy, Anna and Phoebe (Border Collie)
1994 Classic 30'11" Excella - rear twin
2009 Dodge 2500, 6 Speed Auto, CTD, Quad Cab, Short Bed
Hensley Arrow hitch with adjustable stinger
WBCCI # 3072
crispyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:12 PM   #18
4 Rivet Member
 
1976 31' Excella 500
Chappell Hill , Texas
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 449
Images: 1
3" Lift Kit

I put new 4000 lb. axles and the 3" lift on my 1976 '31' Excella 500. This raised my AS 8.5" over what I had with the old collapsed Dexters.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3197.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	228.4 KB
ID:	301783   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3190.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	293.1 KB
ID:	301784  

tbashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:41 PM   #19
New Member
 
Sherpa2112's Avatar
 
1970 21' Globetrotter
Churchville , Virginia
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
Just replaced my axle. A quick plug for Inland RV...the new owner is Michele and the transaction was quick and painless. Had the new axle in hand 7 days later with shock bolts welded on. Direct swap. Thank you Michele!
Sherpa2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:39 PM   #20
Rivet Master
 
dbj216's Avatar

 
1986 34' Limited
1975 27' Overlander
Conifer , Colorado
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,181
Images: 1
Thank you folks for your thoughtful replies. There is hope after all. I forgot about Lou in Fort Collins. And it is nice to hear Inland is still supplying replacement axles for vintage Airstreams.

I have e-mailed the Airstream service center to see if I can get a spec sheet or part number. I do have the service manual for my 75 Overlander and will look there tomorrow. It may have an Airstream part number that might cross reference to something useful.

It would be neat and confidence building if Airstream in Jackson Center would provide replacement axles dropped shipped to the customer location. As Action says, they use 100 or more axles every week. They have the relationship developed with the axle supplier. Then Airstream could provide replacement axles through their dealers. I imagine the cost might not be competitive using that model. Most of us vintage guys do our own work and can't afford a $100 an hour shop rate.

Thanks for the tips on local Dexter distributors. I saw T&R Trailer on the internet but tried one closer first. It is a nuisance for a Dexter distributor to try to figure out an Airstream special.

David
dbj216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do you handle this situation Minnie's Mate Buyer Guidelines 21 09-14-2007 06:16 PM
pondering my situation asta2 Our Community 5 07-30-2006 03:24 PM
Storage situation improving Pahaska Off Topic Forum 1 06-24-2006 04:29 PM
Is this a patchable situation? 58BUBBLE Repairing/Replacing Floor &/or Frame 14 03-13-2005 06:39 PM


Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.