Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-12-2014, 06:48 PM   #1

1983 31' Excella
2013 Interstate Coach
Feasterville , Pennsylvania
Heater wiring question??

So I rebuilt my heater blower motor today on my 1983 Excella 31' and thought I would remember where the wires would go?!?!....my question is off of the micro switch located on the squirrel cage it has 2 brown wires.....one going to a relay and the other to a round switch that has 2 wires, one red and the other brown. Im confused on the 2 brown wires off the micro switch where they go ..in what order?! I see the wiring diagram on the case, but am confused with the pic on the micro switch placement of wires and where they go. In other words..the micro switch has 2 brown wires, one closer to the tang that goes thru the case near the squirrel cage and one lower on the switch body...where do they go...in what order off the micro switch? I need help and heat please!! Thank you in advance, Glenn
SILVERSILO is offline   Reply With Quote