Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Interior Restoration Forum > Furnaces, Heaters, Fireplaces & Air Conditioning
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-02-2023, 04:27 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
medford , Oregon
Atwood furnace control board relocation

Hello Forum--

2016 AS Int'l Set with control board issue (Atwood furnace with control board in a position where water can accumulate and render board inoperative). Dometic produces an after-market control board with bracket attached so the control board can be 'relocated' in the same compartment, but free of water contact. I have 2 good control boards and Dometic won't sell me, simply, the bracket. I'm wondering if anyone out there in AS-land has done a DIY in this situation, finding a way to relocate the control board without resorting to a purchase from Dometic. Irritates me that they won't just send me one, since this is obviously a design flaw, but I'm not the original owner and warranty has expired. Any ideas on how to do this DIY? Thank you, in advance, for any knowledge here.

Nick
nickaroux is offline   Reply With Quote