I started testing some of the other power things last night. I tried the stove power vent but nothing.
So I checked the switch wires first, yep found a loose wire from the Stakon terminal. I thought I would just "spark" the two wires together just to see if any power was there, yep got a spark. So I held the two wires together to see if the motor would run, nope a bad hum. I then went to the outside and removed the vent cover, it looked like a piece of gray paper was covering the round hole!
I scratched away at it with a screw driver and found the screen and motor mount. After the screws were removed I tried to pull the motor out, Hmmm, kinda stuck!
I pulled it out as gently as I could. This is what I found in there